Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 19 6:24PM

Should I stay or should I go? It is the one question that now haunts me every waking hour of the day (and most un-awake hours - I worry over it my dreams except that then it competes with not studying for tests and frightening plane rides for my mental anxiety). I came to Vegas for the job, made some great friends and discovered a solid little life, but what do I do now that the job is gone? Do I leave a bleak job market for a bleak job market? Do I leave a city of sin for a city of sin? Do I leave Tao for Tao? Points and counterpoints are being made constantly in my head, to the point where I'd give anything for a moderator to control them. I picture him to be like Larry King - older, wise, and always sporting suspenders. He'd be a Peabody Award winner but wouldn't flaunt it, the knowledge of it sitting on the mantle in his foyer comfort enough for him. Plus he'd date younger women... What was I talking about?

Employed Dave vs. Let Go Dave: I used a coupon for El Pollo Loco last week and I intend to use another this week. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment