Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 24 12:32AM

I'm not sure which is a greater sign of my desperation: that this job search has warped my brain into thinking it has created a great new web concept regarding this job search or the fact that I don't want to write about it in case it is a great new web concept about this job search that will help me escape this job search. I think I've officially gone to plaid.

Spent a wonderful weekend alternating between relaxing with friends by the pool and suffocating crushing panic attacks over the state of my life. Thankfully I was with good people who were kind enough to offer job advice to me like we were on Family Feud with control of the board but two strikes and Richard Dawson just finished kissing me on the lips. Nothing like having contradicting advice shouted at you by completely intelligent and logical people to make a decision much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment