Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 13 12:31AM

I think the most important aspect of this post is the personal recognition that 12 midnight is AM not PM, knowledge I have NEVER been able to retain. For those that know me at all, this is a watershed moment. I may finally retain the knowledge that 12AM starts the new day... now 12 noon I make no promises about.

I'd also like to acknowledge what I feel will be an on-going source of entertainment: Employed Dave vs. Let Go Dave (like Betty vs. Veronica in Archie or Kate Hudson vs. Anne Hathaway in the movie that shredded my soul). Once I got home tonight there wasn't anything to eat. Let Go Dave was willing (I'd say happy) to eat a spoonful of peanut butter to satisfy the hunger pangs pre-bed; Employed Dave would have needed a carrot or pretzel to make the protein go down. Let Go Dave is gonna keep it REAL.

Now I have to trick myself to sleep via wine or Ambien like a Golden Retriever getting his heart meds in a spoonful of said peanut butter...

No comments:

Post a Comment