Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 53 11:08PM

I went to a high school that is consistently ranked among the top institutions in the country. I graduated with honors from the University of Michigan. I was promoted up the ranks of the largest record label in the world. I received my MBA from a Top 10 business school. Yet somehow the D-Bag with the Ed Hardy wardrobe, the tribal tattoos across his back, and the sunglasses on the back of his head at the pool owns four condos while I am on a month-to-month rental. Somehow the bottle blond with the fakies peeking out her halter top, teetering on her 4-inch heels at Target, is driving the Land Rover while I rock the leased Nissan Rogue. Somehow the guy who doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your," who hit "Reply All" to a company-wide email more than once, who took a sick day to go to the AVNs, got promoted while I got termed.

MAN this town is confusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment