Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 77 12:02AM

Per the lecture by Stephen J. Cannell "What is the Three Act Structure?" - " At the end of Act Two is the second act curtain. This is the destruction of the hero's plan. At the end of Act Two the protagonist should be almost destroyed, and at the lowest point in the drama, either physically and/or emotionally. He (or she) is flat on his back and it looks like there is no way he can succeed." I'd like to hope this is the ending of Act II of my E! True Hollywood Story.

For those that cannot gather from above, I have left Las Vegas. I have moved back to New York. Moved back to Chappaqua, the town I grew up in. Moved into my brother's guest room while I look for work in a devastated market.

Hopefully I can re-start Termed after a brief hiatus where I took stock of my life and made some judgment calls. I'm starting to wonder if they were the right ones... I guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment